Both adults and children can benefits from taking supplemental colostrum. It is especially good for those who were not weaned on breast milk. Supplemental colostrum can provide nutrients missing in weak or sensitive children.
Colostrum is good for adults, children and pets. Pets thrive on colostrum just as humans do. People with flu, colds, bacterial or viral infections and who have been antibiotics or other drugs could benefit from colostrum supplementation.
After going through puberty, our bodies gradually decrease the production of immune and growth factors that generally combat disease. When we lose vital health components, we are much more susceptible to disease and the aging process, which can also shorten life expectancy.
Colostrum Supplements and Family Health
The components in colostrum have the ability to fight off bacterial and viral invaders as well as stimulate tissue repair by boosting colostrum-and-family-healththe immune system, a process that becomes increasingly vulnerable as we age.
Research shows that nutrients contained in bovine colostrum can be beneficial for people with immune deficiencies (including HIV), inflammatory problems like allergies and arthritis, auto immune dysfunction and cancer.
Nature made colostrum to promote good health for newborns. Supplemental colostrum can help more than babies in building resistance to opportunistic infections and improving the quality of life. It can benefit humans and pets alike.
Promote a Sense of Well Being with Supplemental Colostrum
- Improve Immunity
- Sharpen Mental Focus
- Increase Physical Endurance
- Build Lean Muscle and Burn Fat
- Improve Athletic Performance
- Eliminate Allergy Symptoms
- Improve Prostate Health
- Enhance Sexual Function
- Destroy Viruses, Bacteria, Fungi
- Speed Healing
- Promote Healthy Hair
- 78It’s important to know what the terms “first milking” and “6-hour” colostrum really mean when shopping for a high quality, super food bovine colostrum. Without understanding the collection process, you might think that a “6-hour colostrum” label indicates superiority over a “first milking colostrum” label. It does not. In fact,…
- 71Colostrum is a Superfood of choice for people seeking a natural and complete nutritional package. It’s a highly complex substance rich in protein, anti-bodies, growth factors and immune system boosters. Being nature’s most concentrated source of biologically active components, it contains a wide variety of protective and regulating factors that promote…
- 50Metabolic – Muscle Growth – Antibodies – Immune System Boosters The valuable benefits of colostrum are awesome! Literally everything that a newborn life needs to build a strong immune system and to grow a healthy body is found in bovine colostrum. Cow colostrum contains more than 95 Immune System Boosters…