Aromatic Coconut Oil is a very versatile Superfood. It can take the place of butter or other oils as a spread. It can also be used in making smoothies, in raw foods and dehydrated food recipes, in baby food formulas and in making confectioneries such as ice cream and other frozen desserts. It is also excellent for baking and sautéing due to its high heat tolerance.
For many years consumers were warned by medical “authorities” against the use of coconut oil for its saturated fat content. However, its many health benefits can be denied no longer. Unlike most saturated fats, un-hydrogenated coconut oil does not elevate bad cholesterol levels (LDL). Furthermore, it has mulitple healing properties. It is anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-viral and anti-oxidant!
- It has a natural sweet coconut aroma and flavor and is 100% Biologically Pure.
- It is Non-GMO and Extra Virgin.
- It is certified organic by OrganicCertifiers.com.
- It is unprocessed and unrefined.
- SSO coconut oil is extracted by a patented, cold-pressed centrifuge process that uses NO heat NO chemicals, No fermentation, NO hydrogenation, NO copra drying, NO deodorization at any stage – before, during or after pressing.
- It is a product of the coconut trees in the Philippine Islands, processed in an organic and kosher facility in the Philippines where no other products are processed.
- It has exceptional quality, high oxidative-stability, low moisture content and a long shelf-life of 3+ years.
- SSO coconut oil contains approximately 66% medium-chain triglycerides and NO trans-fatty acids and is a natural and excellent source of Lauric Acid, the “good fat”.
Sun Star Organics coconut oil is a true virgin oil and one of the purest natural oils of any kind. The untouched purity of our virgin oil is demonstrated by its superb stability without preservatives or special colored packaging required. The full character of coconut is retained in its fresh coconut flavor, sweet coconut aroma and natural source of Lauric Acid and medium chain fatty acids.
Coconut oil can also be applied topically as a natural body oil, lip balm and to the hair. It absorbs into the skin well, without leaving it feeling oily. See Health Benefits.
- 92Virgin coconut oil is a nutritional powerhouse and source of energy. Its unique combination of fatty acids with powerful medicinal properties can have a profound and beneficial effect on health. Some of the many health benefits of coconut oil include the following: Bone Health Coconut oil improves the ability of…
- 69Surprising Skin and Beauty Uses for Coconut Oil Coconut oil is not just for eating; it has incredible uses as a beauty and cosmetic aid. Skin Care Moisturizer Coconut oil is an excellent and effective moisturizing oil for the skin. It works on all skin types, including dry skin. The…